An update on my accountability list.
While I have done a number of things outside of this list, I am pretty short on the list itself, but I also noted that I put WAY too much on a list of items that I was supposed to accomplish in less than 24 hours.
to work on refining this article that I presented last year with a co-presenter(first draft done and sent to collaborator) write a letter to Mami for the book project we are working on,(sent)
- write a proposal for that book project, (come on now, Raina! This is a 3 month project, not 1 hr)
- review the submissions for The Acentos Review,
- email one of the submitters,
write an essay on living in the liminal, (wrote one essay and finished and submitted another one. calling this done)
- and work on a presentation I’m doing for a class at University of San Francisco on Tuesday.
- It would be really great if I got to this jazz collaboration proposal that has been on my agenda for months now, (nice thought, but this is another one that’s going to take a month or so)
- a proposal for funding bringing a poet on campus,
- and building out my Teaching and Learning I website.
It’s getting late and I’m trying to think what I can accomplish in a short time:
- I can build out my Teaching and Learning website more
- I can work on the poet proposal in the morning (that should only take 2 hours or so)
I can make an outline for the USF presentation and work on it as my sole agenda tomorrow.(finished on Sunday morning though I still have resources to add to Edmodo)
- I can read submissions and do my Acentos Review emails on Monday.
- I can start on this jazz collaboration proposal on Tuesday and continue that for February.
- I can continue the letter exchange for February and work on the book project in March.
Still all that planned and reworked, it is good to have some goals!