Today, I received back the articles that I put for review by my favorite editor.
On the agenda for today:
- Make the article changes and submit them for review by journals.
- The bullying article.
- Submitted to TEQ
- The Nearpod How-To.
- Queried Learning and Leading L & L, ISTE for this article and two other ideas.
- Work on the critical literacy and poetry article.
- Write two newsletter posts (getting knocked down and finding a publisher).
- Finished those for Feb and March
- Set up some of the final details for the Red Poppy event.
- Look for some venues and propose some readings for May as I will be in town.
- Read for The Acentos Review.
- Follow-up on the Dublin reading possibilities. Look at Kevin’s list of events to see about going to Dublin and maybe London while I am there.
- Reach out to my DoDEA folk about the upcoming County Clare and Cork readings
- Reached out via Facebook
- I have a CESJ SIG meeting today on Google Hangout to plan an event in Philadelphia.
- Bandwidth in Vieques would not allow it.
We will see how far I get!