Accomplished: I finally finished building out the Teaching and Learning II Moodle site for this upcoming class. It’s one of my favorite classes to teach, so I am happy that there is a foundation from which to build. I still have two more classes to build out. I think I can knock out my Literacy class tomorrow, but Seminar is totally going to take a while. There just isn’t a previous site from which to build and there are a lot of new materials. I am excited about teaching the course, but it is going to take a lot out of me this semester.
2014 already promises to be exciting. I just sent out three book prize applications. I am hoping to work with my publisher to submit two others. I have become really energized about doing some work in poetry, writing some new work. We will see how that goes. I’m prepping for that time. Puerto Rico is just around the corner, but I have to get some foundational pieces done before that happens.
Task for this weekend:
- Build out the Literacy and Seminar Moodle sites.
- Submit the paperwork to be reimbursed for a conference I am attending (ASA).
- Submit the paperwork to get two guest speakers to my T and L 2 class paid.
- Get two more prints done via Art.com for the upcoming event in April.
- Go through 5 more tasks on my to-do list.